#$%@ happens...when it does it's good to know Knoll. Ever wake up to the sound of your dog throwing up in the middle of the night? Why pick the carpet and not the hardwood floors? Ever have the friend over...who proceeds to have a few too many glasses of red wine...oops spilled the red wine...sorry! Ever pour yourself a cup of coffee first thing in the morning, while you grogilly walk to the sofa, the cup slips right out of your hand? We have all been there, that's why it's good to know Knoll. Whenever #$%@ happens, we got your back three different ways...(1) visit www.hammondknoll.com/online-specials, (2) fill out the info below or (3) call us at 253-472-9686 mention "it" happens and save an additional 10% off.
The Hammond Knoll Blog
Topics: refer a friend
We love hearing from our customers and wouldn't want to miss the chance to improve our services. The process is simple and it only takes a few minutes of your time. Click Here to leave a review in Customer Lobby for Hammond Knoll and tell us a little bit about your experience.
Topics: write a review
At Hammond Knoll, we appreciate your referrals. In fact, there is no greater compliment - and we would like to say "thank you" for the opportunity to solve your home cleaning needs. We appreciate your business! We know that a happy customer is our best advertising and we love referrals from our valued customers.
Topics: refer a friend
Messes aren't a bad thing if memories are made! But they still need cleaning up! We know that there are lots of choices out there when it comes to who to allow into your home when you are looking for someone to clean your valuable area rugs, furniture, carpet, leather and hard surfaces. Contact us to request service!
Topics: video series
While we all enjoy the elegant look those tile and natural stone surfaces bring to our homes and businesses, most of us need help with cleaning and maintaining these types of surfaces. Here are some tips on how to keep those hard surfaces in tip top shape:
Topics: customer reviews
Once spring cleaning is done, you've probably put the bleach away and your carpet and rugs have been cleaned by a professional carpet and rug cleaning company. Now that the temperature is rising, it’s time to get your home ready to enjoy in warm weather!
1) Get a professional tune up on your air conditioning unit(s) at least once a year. The last thing you want is for your A/C to go out when those high temperatures hit. A professional can check for damage or leaks and make sure your equipment is running as efficiently as possible. Make sure clean filters are installed in your heating or cooling systems also.
2) Clean your ceiling and portable fans for maximum efficiency and minimum dust. Turn off your fans when they are not in use and when you leave the house.
3) Replace heavy curtains with a lighter material. Consider window tinting or plantings that can create more shade on areas that get the most sun.
4) Clean your windows inside and out, and check for any damage to the glass. Rinse window screens, and check for damage. Replace weather stripping if necessary. Keep the cool air in and the hot air out!
5) Check all of your outside hoses for leaks and repair or replace, if necessary. Adjust sprinklers and watering time. This is a good time to make sure you don't have any sprinkler leaks and to reposition sprinkler heads to make sure you are not wasting water on walls, sidewalks, or the driveway. During the summer the best time to water is in the late evening, after the sun has gone down, or early morning, when the air is the most cool.
Topics: carpet and rug cleaning
Topics: pet on carpets and rugs