Messes aren't a bad thing if memories are made! But they still need cleaning up! We know that there are lots of choices out there when it comes to who to allow into your home when you are looking for someone to clean your valuable area rugs, furniture, carpet, leather and hard surfaces. Contact us to request service!
The Hammond Knoll Blog
Topics: video series
While we all enjoy the elegant look those tile and natural stone surfaces bring to our homes and businesses, most of us need help with cleaning and maintaining these types of surfaces. Here are some tips on how to keep those hard surfaces in tip top shape:
Topics: customer reviews
Once spring cleaning is done, you've probably put the bleach away and your carpet and rugs have been cleaned by a professional carpet and rug cleaning company. Now that the temperature is rising, it’s time to get your home ready to enjoy in warm weather!
1) Get a professional tune up on your air conditioning unit(s) at least once a year. The last thing you want is for your A/C to go out when those high temperatures hit. A professional can check for damage or leaks and make sure your equipment is running as efficiently as possible. Make sure clean filters are installed in your heating or cooling systems also.
2) Clean your ceiling and portable fans for maximum efficiency and minimum dust. Turn off your fans when they are not in use and when you leave the house.
3) Replace heavy curtains with a lighter material. Consider window tinting or plantings that can create more shade on areas that get the most sun.
4) Clean your windows inside and out, and check for any damage to the glass. Rinse window screens, and check for damage. Replace weather stripping if necessary. Keep the cool air in and the hot air out!
5) Check all of your outside hoses for leaks and repair or replace, if necessary. Adjust sprinklers and watering time. This is a good time to make sure you don't have any sprinkler leaks and to reposition sprinkler heads to make sure you are not wasting water on walls, sidewalks, or the driveway. During the summer the best time to water is in the late evening, after the sun has gone down, or early morning, when the air is the most cool.
Topics: carpet and rug cleaning
Topics: pet on carpets and rugs
Leather furniture looks good no matter what style your home's decor is, however to keep its visual appeal and to extend it's life, leather needs to be maintained. From leather cleaning, to repair and restoration, taking care of your leather furniture will help to make sure it survives all the use everyday life brings its way.
Topics: Leather Cleaning and Repair
Topics: customer reviews
The importance of commercial cleaning is often underestimated. Dirty office spaces can have a bigger impact on companies and their employees than most people realize. A successful business has to consider not just the appearance of their building, but also how features like carpeting, rugs, tile, leather and upholstery can affect the health of employees and customers. The following are different ways you probably didn't know about, that services like this can benefit your business.
The indoor air quality in your home may be affecting your health and the health of your family members. Being that, the average time a person spends indoors is 90% and indoor air quality is much worse than outdoor air quality these days. Regular housecleaning can help improve your home’s air quality. Rug, carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning can all help improve indoor air quality, as they act as natural air filters and can harbor mold so they must be kept clean.